telephone +44 (0)1189 773300
Stockton on Tees
Contract or Perm
Contract to Perm
Contract to PH
O&G - On/Offshore
Oil & Gas - Offshore
Oil & Gas - Onshore
Oil & Gas - Subsea
Clear Search Filters
There are no jobs in your basket
We urgently require a Senior Planning Engineer to work in Basingstoke for up to 4 months (reporting directly to the Project Manager or Project Engineering Manager). Must be able to start by 7th August.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide input into the relevant sections of the Project Engineering Execution Plan.
• Prepare the baseline schedule in conjunction with WI-EPUK-PCON-004-E and the specific requirements of the project milestones.
• Establish and maintain target dates for relevant stages of preparation and deliverables in Materials Information System and Document Register.
• Establish and maintain files of project data which supports execution of planning duties and satisfies GPEPUK-PCON-002-E.
• Prepare Front End schedules with PDLs if applicable.
• Prepare Progress 'S' curves by project disciplines (if applicable) based upon the approved man hour budget.
• Provide the project team with a project control schedule (by discipline) for the control of the project.
• Based on the agreed progress cut-off dates, receive and compile the progress data and forecast completion dates and compare against the baseline dates.
• Keep the PM informed of potential adverse trends which may impact the project schedule and provide the necessary reports to assist corrective action.
• Prepare Overall Project Programme (Level 1) for Client and set summary baseline dates for approval.
• Provide project control documents and statistical data (e.g. productivity calculations) to the PM as required to support the needs of the project.
• Attend such internal and Client Project meetings as agreed with PCC and/or PM.
• Provide input to evaluation of Project Trends and Change Orders and incorporate approved results into the Project planning system in the appropriate manner.
• Hands-On Oil & Gas Planning Experience
• Experience of FEED & Pre-FEED.
• Advanced P6 Skills
• Advanced MS Excel / Spreadsheet Skills
• Experience Working in a Matrix (Organisational) Structure
· Experience in Both Contractor & Client Organisation
· Must have experience in using the following IT packages: Primavera P6, Version 8.2 & Microsoft Project
Preferred Qualifications: Degree in Engineering or Scientific Discipline. NVQ in Project Control.
© Copyright 2017 Technicad. All Rights Reserved Terms And Conditions
Technicad Recruitment Ltd 29 Rose Street, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 1XS
Telephone: 01189 773300 Fax: 01189 776441 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design & Development By Web Preference